Helpful Tips: Go To Sleep Instantly
Sleep is a challenging game for many. Why so? Because due to our work, family, and relationship responsibilities, we can’t fall asleep fast. And here comes the fact that sleep is the most important thing in your life. So if you can take all those responsibilities, then why can’t you keep yourself peaceful? Worry not. Here we will share some tips that will help you go to sleep faster and instantly.
Try The 4-7-8 Technique
This 4-7-8 is a natural breathing technique, you should give it a go you know. This is an exercise that has some links with meditation and it will help in reducing the tension that you build during your working days. Not only in bed, but you can also exercise this technique every time you feel the tension.
How To Do The Process?
The process is very simple, here is the steps-
- Place the tip of your tongue behind your upper front teeth and keep it like that.
- Make a whooshing sound and take out all the air along
- Keep your mouth closed and gradually inhale through your nose and count till 4 then keep your breath
- Again, count until 7
- Now it’s time to take all the air out of your mouth and making that whoosh sound again while counting until eight
- This is a whole circle which you have to do 4 times in total.
Eat Healthy Go To Sleep
Some researches showed that eating some certain foods before you go to bed will help you feel sleepy and wake up refreshed each morning. What are those foods? Here you go-
- Cherries: Cherries helps in producing melatonin in your body which is a natural sleeping aid. You don’t have to eat the fruit, just drink its juice and it will do the job.
- Grapes of tomatoes: These contain lycopene, natural sleeping aid. Take one of these and have a peaceful night. They are also functional against heart disease and aging due to their antioxidants properties.
- Almonds: Before going to bed, take a handful of almonds that are high in magnesium and protein. They help in keeping your blood sugar level stable and help erase hunger.
- Tea: Tea helps you sleep faster; however, don’t include caffeine in it. Caffeine exactly does the opposite but Chamomile is effective in calming your nerves. Need flavor? Add spearmint or lemongrass, but benefits will remain the same.
- Yogurt: Dairy products and yogurt consist of calcium and healthy bacteria. They help you in better sleep as they keep away hunger.
- Whole Grains: Since magnesium is a natural sleep aid, whole grains can help. Moreover, it helps in reducing pain and aches that give you a hard time falling asleep. Additionally, they keep you feel hungry at night.
- Miso Soup: Want something warm? Miso Soup contains antioxidants that boosts melatonin production and help in sleeping well.
Try these possible tips and let’s try to fall asleep. I bet you can. Also, share your tips with us if you have any.